Memorial Baptist Church
Friday, November 28, 2014
Love God, Love People, Serve Others
Golden Years Fellowship (GYF) is a welcoming group of seniors at MBC. GYF meets
for a luncheon meeting on the first Tuesday of each month. A wonderful fellowship meal
is followed by a program featuring guest speakers or sharing with one another.
Thursday, December 2
Luncheon at MBC Fellowship Hall
1. To develop support for all church activities.
2. To walk together in Christian love.
3. To watch over one another in brotherly love.
4. To be zealous in our efforts to advance the kingdom of our Savior Jesus Christ.
5. To be just in our dealing with our fellow man.
The members of GYF also take several short trips throughout the year and participate in various missions
in the church and community.
All seniors are welcome!