Memorial Baptist Church
Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Love God, Love People, Serve Others
Golden Years Fellowship (GYF) is a welcoming group of seniors at MBC. GYF meets for a luncheon meeting on the first Tuesday of each month. A wonderful fellowship meal is followed by a program featuring guest speakers or sharing with one another.
Luncheon Meeting in Fellowship Hall. Special Guest Speaker TBA
November 3, leave church at 11 a.m.
Lunch at Old Stone Inn/Talbott Tavern in Bardstown
December 1 at 12 noon
Luncheon Meeting in Fellowship Hall, Christmas Party
December 2, Derby Dinner Playhouse
White Christmas (Dinner & Show)
1. To develop support for all church activities.
2. To walk together in Christian love.
3. To watch over one another in brotherly love.
4. To be zealous in our efforts to advance the kingdom of our Savior Jesus Christ.
5. To be just in our dealing with our fellow man.
The members of GYF also take several short trips throughout the year and participate in various missions
in the church and community.
All seniors are welcome!