Memorial Baptist Church
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Love God, Love People, Serve Others
Golden Years Fellowship (GYF) is a welcoming group of seniors at MBC. GYF meets for a luncheon meeting on the first Tuesday of each month. A wonderful fellowship meal is followed by a program featuring guest speakers or sharing with one another.
Oct. 4 12 NOON in the Fellowship Hall
Nov. 1 12 NOON in the Fellowship Hall
Dec. 6 12 NOON in the Fellowship Hall
Sept. 6 Claudia Sanders Restaurant in Shelbyville
1. To develop support for all church activities.
2. To walk together in Christian love.
3. To watch over one another in brotherly love.
4. To be zealous in our efforts to advance the kingdom of our Savior Jesus Christ.
5. To be just in our dealing with our fellow man.
The members of GYF also take several short trips throughout the year and participate in various missions in the church and community.
All seniors are welcome!